Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FOUR BEST FRIENDS





i went out kayaking this evening and spotted 4 manatee off my dock. it was slashy, the unnamed child and two others who I don't personally know.. unnamed likes to hang out with me. i just quietly sit in my kayak and he interacts as he wants to, on his own. he likes to nudge my feet. he stays with me as long as i am there. sometimes i think manatees think my yak is another manatee, it is gray and close to the shape of a manatee. ran into neighbors, it was a nice social evening on the water.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! thank you for sharing your journal with me! Beautiful pictures!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Manatee Mama said...

thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter