Monday, June 12, 2006

Red shouldered hawk, storm preparation

I took this picture at dusk tonight. He was in the Oak Tree by my deck.
My very bestest friend from my ol life, Vicky gave me a very cool wind up radio. Well I took it out of it's box for the first time today and set it up.
A storm is heading here and we have a voluntary evacuation. I am not leaving, not for this one. The kitties are in the house safe and sound and I have all the supplies set up.
I just hope it doesn't his during the night I crawled up on a ladder this morning in a torrential down pour and cleaned gutters. Took care of the boat and kayaks. I think they are all safe and sound. I am ready, bring it on.
Tomorrow I have the state park. I wonder if it will be too bad to go. I am sure they can use all the extra help they can have.
B is coming home from Phoenix tomorrow. K is in Buffalo. Movement of people.
Wish me luck for tonight, goodnight Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Manatee Mama<<<< I hope everything is o.kay w~you.What would I do with-out you.The friends need you toooo.Manatees 4-ever~~~~~.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter