Monday, May 29, 2006

Nature's wonder

1. Manatee in my Big Cypress Canal, awful scars, resting in my quiet canal during Memorial Day. The river was terribly busy, everyone spoke of all the manatees in the river. I hope they all survived the crazy weekend. k and I escaped to Caladesi Island. Beautiful, as always. Kayak there was smooth, coming back we hit bumpy waters. Whenever I kayak in rough water, I am always happy to get to shore alive and feel quite accomplished




2. Night pic of a great horned owl on the electric line by my house tonight. Very cool I thought.


3.Here is a pic of my new butterfly garden. B took it. I will take pics as it grows


Goodnight all, tomorrow I give three manatee encounters at the park. I hope I do well.

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do well at your presentations. You seem to have an in-depth knowledge of these rare critters. Good Blog, I check it every day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter