Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's day dragon fly man





so it seems every morning this guy visits my oak tree. hope your not getting bored with hawk pictures.

yesterday ken and i went yaking upriver. It was a lovely trip. We actually witnessed law enforcement. A sheriff on a skido giving a group of people in blue rental boats (the most hated) a ticket for alcohol possession. YEAH!!!
We lounged on a beach upriver, past knees beach. This beautiful dragonfly landed on ken's big toe. You talk about the beautiful and the ugly.



I am always amazed at the blue on these dragonflies.

Did some level 200 swimming,see previous post, nothing too strenuous.

On the way home I met 2 very nice woman. One is known as kayak Julie, much the same way I am know as Kayak J...,The other is a close neighbor with a similar lifestyle.
I am going to reach out. New friends are always nice.

I am sorry to report no manatee stories. People were saying there was a group of nine hanging out where the river meets the gulf. I wonder if it was a mating group?
Perhaps today I will go downriver and check it out.
It is father's day so we get to do what k wants. Maybe I can persuade him to kayak. Do you think so?

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed by the blue on dad's legs.

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that comment just made me spit out a grape. hahahahah

erin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter