Friday, June 16, 2006

Slashy and child

Happy B-day Mz. Ivy. I love you very much, as much as I love manatees!

hey James, thanks for your condolences, checked on the green heron chick today and it is fine.

Erin-I am sad I missed your call today.

I always love everyone's comments. It makes me know there are people out there actually reading this stuff.

Went out yakking today, called a couple of fellow yakkers to see if they wanted to go, no one was around. So off I went. Save the manatees sent me a bunch of pamphlets regarding manatee manners and I handed them out to rental boats today on the river. Everyone seemed very interested. It was very beautiful out on the river today, not busy, very blue. I went swimming at the corner, it was clear and cool.

These two guys are hanging by my house today. It is Slashy and another child, I don't know who it is. Curious, but not overly friendly, GOOD. One of the pics show how the kids hug the moms. Very sweet.

In case you didn't know. I love manatees.








3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't call A to go yakking so she went shopping at macy*s

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Manatee Mama said...

why didn't you call me!

 
At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Cause I had other errands at the mall (GulfView) too, and got a haircut.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter