Sunday, October 29, 2006

Humpy spotted again






This is the newest letter I sent to Ken at fish and wildlife. I was really sick when I saw my baby, my perfect baby, has more scars! I don't know how long I can do this. Doesn't anybody care. This river and the manatees need protection. Homeowners on the river are afraid of getting their boating rights taken away. There has to be some sort of compromise.


Hi Ken,
My husband and I saw Humpy, the baby and Fan way upriver today. I took these pics. Her hump is more pointed on the side now. The baby has new boat scars, one of which is a healed gash on her back, I am sick.

I don't know how you can do what you do, but I appreciate it so much and I know you are helping manatees.
So this trio has been upriver for a couple of weeks now.
Thanks for caring,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter